Teeth whitening service remove stains and discolorations from the teeth. A cosmetic dentist provides this service, which should not be confused with teeth cleaning, which is provided by the general dentist. Thousands of people visit the cosmetic dentistry columbia md center for teeth whitening services every year and so should you. Take a look at these 6 important teeth whitening facts.
1. Teeth whitening is FDA approved and is safe for adults 18 years of age and older. It is used by thousands of patients every single year.
2. Most People report that teeth whitening does not cause them any oral discomfort or pain.
3. Costs of teeth whitening vary but it can cost as much as $500 when you visit the dentist. Compare whitening costs with a few providers to ensure the best prices are paid for this service.
4. At-home whitening kits cost a fraction of the price of processional dental cleaning but puts the teeth at a greater risk of damage. You can find these kits sold at drugstores, online, and at other retailers for various prices.
5. You need teeth whitening only one time per year to maintain good results, if you visit the dentist to take advantage of professional whitening services.
6. There are numerous teeth whitening benefits. It removes all of the stains and spots from the teeth so you love your smile again. You’ll walk out of the dentist’s office with a better smile than you walked in the office with! The service helps you improve confidence and smile bigger than before.
There are incredible benefits offered to patients who visit the cosmetic dentist to schedule teeth whitening service. The seven benefits listed here are among the many that await you when you visit the cosmetic dentist. What are you waiting for?